What are Some Underrated Games

There are many games that people consider “overrated” but what are some underrated games? Many of the genres of games are either considered good or they don’t like the game at all.

The first game costs $59.99 but it is worth the price tag. The games is “Batman Arkham Knight”. The purpose of this game is to follow a storyline and complete quests in order to finish the mission. As one makes progress through the game, they will come across many of the famous DC villains and characters. This game can be played on Xbox, Playstation, and more.

Batman: Batman Arkham Knight: CNET (CNET)

Samantha Triolo, freshman, says, “I think the game looks awesome and would be great for anybody to play.”

The second game is “Need for Speed Heat”. In this game, the player can customize their driver and what they wear and even customize their car with amazing designs. At night, players can do drag racing and try to avoid the police. During the day, they can complete normal races and earn money to customize their car.

Need for Speed Heat: Microsoft

The last game on the underrated list is “Injustice 2”. This game allows one to play as either a DC hero or a DC villain. Additionally, with the special additions players can also have the option to play as Mortal Kombat characters and even the TMNT. This game also allows for two players.

Liam Brisson, freshman, said, “In my opinion, ‘Injustice 2’ is a pretty cool game that I have some memories with. The combat is amazing and I love the roster like the inclusion of Scarecrow, who I absolutely love. They also have Kevin Conroy voice Batman and he does an amazing job. The story is dark and great, and that darkness definitely contributes to the game. However, this game probably isn’t for people who don’t like DC. Some of the charm the game has probably won’t be there if you aren’t into that kind of stuff.”

One of DC’s many games Injustice 2: The Hollywood Reporter

These are some games that are recommended for anyone who may be bored or need a new game title. “Batman Arkham Knight” is something for any DC fans out there. “Injustice 2” is good for people who like fun combat games. Lastly, “Need for Speed Heat” is amazing for people who love car racing games.

View Comments (1)