Fortnite leaks the next seasons

GameLeap
Leaked skins show the theme for next season which is going to be an apocalypse theme!

“Fortnite” is one of the most popular free-to-play games right now in our society. Currently, the game is in a Greek Mythology season with Greek god skins and Greek-inspired mythic weapons. With the new season, people are starting to have images leaking about the new seasons for the future. The next season is supposed to be very similar to Mad Max and have a lot of new features a new map and perhaps a new train that players can drive around the map.

When the game was first released it was only Battle Royale in which you have to try and win the game being the last player alive. Many players loved this idea and the game took off from there. As the season went on the game came out with collaboration skins like Marvel and DC and much more. Players soon began to leave the game because they had missed the old season and had to deal with new features and mechanics every time.

One leak is for Metallica to enter Fortnite for the “Fortnite Festival”. This will be coming in the future because Billie Eilish is already here so Metalica may also be coming. Snoop Dog will also be arriving at Fortnite in October. With the upcoming season, players are going to expect big things to arrive in the game. Lil Nas X will be having his soundtracks released into the game.

Freshman Stephen Field said, ” It’s probably going to take up the ENTIRE music section of the shop and there’s going to be a new music season and they’re probably going to ruin their style not gonna lie.”

Robert Cossio

Additionally, Lego Fortnite is also going to have many more updates in the coming seasons. With the Star Wars update coming true many other of these leaks can happen. With one of Fortnite’s most beloved characters Kolombo, the loved creature may be entering Lego Fortnite.

What will Fortnite’s future hold for itself? The game’s new season will always be different and with many changes what will the players have to say about it?