Aaron Carter – Recovery

Nearly a year and a half after Aaron Carter’s passing, The Recovery album will be released on May 24, 2024. This project is combined with Aaron Carter and his twin sister, Angel Carter, and their producer Aaron Pearce. The opening track Recovery is one of Aaron’s songs performed live in one of his concerts, before his untimely death. After a melancholy year for Aaron’s fans, they are feeling excited and are ready for the release of this album.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Aaron Pearce (@aaronpearce)

“On Our Sleeves” is a charity based on mental health awareness. On the site of THE FANDEMONIUM, Aaron Pearce comments, “This project will benefit and bring awareness to @onoursleevesofficial, a kids mental health foundation and a trust set up for Aaron’s son Prince Lyric Carter. I understand why the RECOVERY album didn’t see the light of day for almost 10 years. There is a bigger purpose now. Aaron would be so grateful that his story lived beyond the tragedy bringing awareness and hope to future generations.”

Pearce discloses the awareness of mental health to Carter’s fans and family. Posted on THE FANDEMONIUM, Karah-Leigh, a devoted fan, comments on her involvement in this project to Carter’s son and other children, “I (Karah) am proud to be a part of this project, designing the covers and merch. Mental Health Awareness is close to my heart as most of you know. Honoring Aaron means a lot to me.”

View this post on Instagram

Aaron Carter’s song “Recovery” is all about the memorial of himself when he was struggling. This song helps raise awareness for mental health and the similar circumstances that he and others relate to. Junior, Kenna Walthall comments, “This is very strong of Aaron to write a song like this,” Walthall also comments that, “ This song reminds me of the 2000’s.”

View this post on Instagram

Not only do Carter’s music fans miss his concerts and presence, but his family members also feel the pain of him not being there with them anymore. As Carter’s brother tries to move on, it is still very rough for Nick, “ No matter what, he’s my brother and I miss him and I love him.” Nick Carter also mentions that even though it has been a year since his brother’s passing he tries his best to “work on” moving forward. In honor of his brother’s memory, Nick wrote “Hurts to Love You” which he released in January.

It is also known that Carter’s twin sister, Angel, never intended to become famous or a public figure. After her twin’s death and her sisters, Leslie and Bobbie, Angel had to take the step towards the public to advocate the awareness of mental health and the awareness of people in need of help. Angel stepped into the public eye to explain just how much mental health awareness means to those who are struggling. As time went on, the Carter family hoped to express the importance of mental health awareness to the public.