Deftones, the Best Band of all Time

The Deftones are an early 1990’s alt-metal band that released their first album “Adrenaline” in 1995. The band’s career skyrocketed from then on getting number 23 on the Heatseekers Albums chart. Their most popular song is “Change (in the House of Flies)” from the album “White Pony” which has over 300 million plays. On Spotify, the Deftones have 9.8 million monthly listeners and 9.76 million on Apple Music.

Deftones 2003 album.

The Deftones are the best band of all time. Their music is well orchestrated and the drums in every song are so intricate and beautiful to listen to. Chino Moreno’s voice goes hand in hand with the guitar so perfectly that it all just blends.

For fans of more melancholy rock, the album “Saturday Night Wrist” satisfies the soul. Listeners of more intense metal, should listen to the album “Adrenaline”. The Deftones have music for everybody and with beautiful lyrics, rhythm, melody, and companionship. The first time I listened to the Deftones, it was life-changing. They’re the band that got me into music.

Chino Moreno at a live concert. (Picasa)

So, the question reamins, which is the best album? The Deftones currently have nine studio albums. “(Like) Linus”, “Adrenaline”, “Around the Fur”, “White Pony”, “Deftones”, “Saturday Night Wrist”, “Diamond Eyes”, “Koi no Yokan”, and “Gore”. Out of the nine, “White Pony” is the most popular by most, but I disagree. “Around the Fur” takes first place for me. “Around the Fur” is an incredible album with incredible songs. The songs in the album like “Be Quiet And Drive” and “Dai The Flu” are so beautiful and well orchestrated along with all of the other songs in the album.

“Songs are like hugs mouths give to ears” says Mabel Pines.