Woman Arrested due to Possible Taking of Life of a 4-Year Old

This image shows caution tapes, with police lights in the background.
Tony Webster

Aug 29, 2021, Mackay, Australia. The address was located in Queensland, estimated around 600 miles north of Brisbane.

The police were called to a home on Munbura Road. They came to reports that a 4-year-old had drowned in the backyard swimming pool, according to a statement from the Queensland Police Station.

The 46-year-old woman was arrested and charged with murder after a two-year-old investigation into the suspicious death.

An investigation through “Operation Tango Anise” arose the realization that the 4-year-old had passed away before entering the backyard swimming pool.

On December 8, detectives from the Mackay Child Protection and Investigation Unit arrested the 46-year-old woman at the reported address. Authorities have not yet revealed the child’s cause of death, but know it had nothing to do with the backyard swimming pool.

The woman was charged with one count of murder. She was also charged with misconduct of a corpse as stated by the Queensland Police.

She is expected to appear in front of the court on December 8, 2023. The investigation of the child is still going on. Both countries have agreed to meet again in Brazil in the coming months. To consider any implications with regional/territory land disputes.

Christian Kluge, a freshman at Santa Rosa Academy, had some thoughts on this subject. He said, “I believe she did it, and I don’t believe she had a justification for doing it. I believe what she did was horrible, unjustifiable, and she had no reason to do it. Who would even think about doing that to a 4-year-old? What did the 4-year-old ever do to deserve that? The worst part is when they don’t even know what truly happened to him yet. Then she did not take accountability for her actions. To still call the cops, and act like you didn’t know what happened.”

This shows just how cruel and deceiving a human being can become.