Draymond Green Gets Indefinitly Suspended

Draymond Green is a professional basketball player and he is very rough on the court in a lot of his games. He was born in Saginaw, Michigan, on March 4, 1990. He did not have a great childhood which is probably what makes him so rough on the court

Green has been suspended from games and kicked out of games plenty of times for his rough behavior on the court. But on December 12th he went too far during one of his games. During this game he was mad about something and went to punch the air out of anger. What he did not know was that Jusuf Nurkić was right next to him while he was doing this. He ended up punching him in the face and Jusuf ended up falling to the floor. 

Less than 24 hours later, the NBA decided to suspend him indefinitely. This means that he could either get suspended for just a really long time or permanently. They were not specific on the suspension but indefinitely means for a really long time or permanently so no one really knows how long it actually is going to be. 

Most people including the NBA think that he did it on purpose. If you look at the footage of him doing this it looks very purposefully. Although if it were on accident he needed to be more careful of his surroundings. Green says that he it was just an accident and did not mean to hit him. He specifically said, “I am not one to apologize for things I mean to do, but I do apologize to Jusuf because I didn’t intend to hit him,” Green said after the game. “I was just selling the call because he was grabbing me and pulling my hip, so I spun away and, unfortunately, I hit him.”

Either way if it were on accident or on purpose he needs to be more aware of his surroundings and what he is doing. If it was a mistake, because of it he might not play in the NBA ever again.