Sonic IHoP Menu

The greatest news of 2024 has arrived. It’s not higher wages, it’s not lower taxes, it’s not the presidential election– it’s the Sonic menu at IHOP. The Sonic menu has arrived. As cross-promotion for the major Sonic projects releasing in 2024 (including “Sonic the Hedgehog 3”), IHOP has a 6-item Sonic-themed menu available.

The full Sonic the Hedgehog-themed menu (ihop.com)

Upon learning this information, I gave a call to our local IHOP. I asked the employee when the, assumingly limited-time, Sonic Menu would be unavailable. They then explained that this was not a limited-time offer but a permanent addition to the International House of Pancakes menu. You can, at any time and any location, purchase Sonic’s Blue Blur Special without fear of the menu being unavailable. Speaking of, the menu includes six items; Knuckles’ Chicken Sandwich (the only non-breakfast exclusive), Sonic’s Blue Blur Special, Tails’ 2x2x2 (including 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon or sausage links, and 2 pancakes), Dr. Eggman’s Benedict, Amy’s Sweet Strawberry Delight (strawberry waffles with a scoop of vanilla ice cream), and Shadow’s Chaos Chocolate Pancakes. Each item can also be purchased with a side of golden onion rings– “Sonic Style”.

Sonic’s Blue Blur Special (ihop.com)
Shadow’s Chaos Chocolate Pancakes (ihop.com)

Furthermore, if one were to purchase IHOP while engaged in the rewards program, the person would have the chance to earn PanCoins™. PanCoins™ can earn “a variety of tasty assets in the Stock Market”, according to IHOP’s website. However, it can also be used to purchase DLC for “Sonic Superstars’ ‘– an IHOP waitress outfit for Amy Rose.

Amy’s IHOP costume, available in Sonic Superstars (ihop.com)

This menu addition has brought me, and many more young clientele, to IHOP like never before. When prompted, IHOP employee Jenny said she’s seen “a lot more young people” since the introduction of the Sonic menu. As for the quality of the food itself, it appears to be spectacular. As someone who has shared a meal of Doctor Eggman’s Benedict and Shadow’s Chaos Chocolate Pancakes– I’d proclaim the Eggs Benedict is fit for a 300-IQ doctor with a PhD in Evil. With enough whipped cream to send someone into hypersleep, the chocolate pancakes are the real deal– no fakers here!

View Comments (1)