Is Loki’s Second Season as Good as the First?

About two years after the first season of Loki was released, Season 2 is now showcased on Disney+ with three available episodes out now. So, how is it doing compared to the first season?

“Loki” is a recent Marvel show that takes place after the events that happened in “Avengers: Endgame”. Loki, the God of Mischief, ends up before the Time Variance Authority after stealing the Tesseract. Mobius, who works for the TVA, helps Loki find one of his variants, named Sylvie. Later on in the show, Loki and Sylvie try to take down the TVA with Mobius’ help, and during it, they meet the one who’s behind the TVA, He Who Remains. But later he passes away. Loki tried to save him, but got pushed into the past. Now because of this, everyone’s existence is in danger. It is up to Loki, Sylvie, and Mobius to save all of humanity.

A seventh-grade student from SRA, Natalie Flores, gave her opinion on the show. She says, “I like the new Loki season. The best part about the season is how dramatic it is because it makes me question things and make hypotheses about things I see. It leaves me on the edge of my seat. I think the first episode of the second season is the best out of both seasons, but other than that the first season is better.”

Although one person likes the first season because of the action and drama in it. Another person enjoys the second season more than the first one

Natalie’s older sister, Madison Flores, a ninth-grade SRA student shared what she thinks. She put it this way, “I think the best thing about it was the high stakes and how we became re-introduced to the characters. Along with that, we got to see another side of Loki, he is caring but very strong with his abilities. Compared to the first season, I think this one is doing pretty well. It is a little awkward though because you can kind of tell it is under different directors. But it is really interesting because we already know about the Kangs and we know that he is the next big threat. So, Loki and Sylvie have a hand-in-hand determination for what is going to happen next.”

An additional person who is viewing the series gave positive feedback about the season and is looking forward to watching more when the rest of the episodes come out.

Former Santa Rosa graduate, Mason Cobb who’s been really interested in the show, says, “Yes, I really liked the first season of Loki and this new season is very similar. So far I’m liking it as much as the first season.” He later on says that the best part about the show is the characters. He really likes the characters. He concludes with saying that so far he thinks the second season is as good but he’d need to finish watching the rest of the episodes after they come out.

After hearing from different people on the topic, there are some mixed beliefs, but mostly that the second season is good and about the same as the first season.