SRA Loses Against Whittier Christian 35-8

Bryan Esquivel
SRA Football Team playing against Hamilton. This is one of SRA’s victories with a score of 56-6.

The Santa Rosa Academy football team had a game on Friday the 20th against Whittier Christian. They had to suffer through a rough 35-8 loss, players were severely injured. Students and Comrades were disappointed and upset about losing a game and having injured football players. The football players seemed like they were distracted or bothered by something.

The Football team is going to have a game today, Friday the 27th, but will we be able to win this game? Are these players prepared and focused for the game? Students found it weird how the team reacted and how they played the last game. They have been trying to improve for their next game.

“We are going over the basics to make sure we are all on the same page” Logan Ledesma, Wide Receiver, said.

Ledesma added that his team was distracted and they weren’t able to focus on the game well. The team is now back and they are trying to focus on the game and not make a mistake.

“There were some outside events that distracted us from being at our best. The whole team is now back so we just need to focus on the game and not do anything stupid” said Ledesma.

Whittier Chistian did not forget their defeat last years game. A Running back of Whittier Christian grew crazy stats as they rushed for 117 yards, while also scoring 74 receiving yards. He also scored 2 touchdown against SRA. The game was very harsh as they played with rage and anger. Santa Rosa Academy’s stats dropped down to 5-4.

“We are going over the basics to make sure we are on the same page” Football player said.

Santa Rosa Academy playing against Vasquez. Vasquez is hoping to keep their three-game streak of scoring more points each game. Let’s hope Vasquez doesn’t score more and will have another victory for Santa Rosa Academy. Fridays gave will hopefully be no challenge for our Rangers as they will be focused, motivated, and will have great teamwork. Go support our Rangers and motivate them to have another victory for Santa Rosa Academy.