Johnny Orlando – The Ride Pt 3 Single

@ genius.com
Johnny Orlando – The Ride, Pt. 3 Lyrics and Tracklist | Genius

“The Ride” symbolizes love, hate, confusion, and hope. So far, with three parts released to “The Ride”, each part symbolizes something for Johnny Orlando.

“The Ride Pt. 1” reflects on the beginning of summer and is the bittersweet memories that haven’t even happened yet, “There is no greater thrill than falling in love.”

Distinctly different from the other parts, “The Ride Pt. 2” is a very emotional and heartfelt addition to the track. This part brings out the authentic and the inevitable truth to the future, even with some negative light on Orlando in this track it only seems to add to the complexity of the plot.

Part 3 to “The Ride” is all about reflection. It is the type of retrospect that you can feel that everyone can move on peacefully. “It takes a while, but when I get there I feel like I can finally breathe out and grant myself closure,” quoted by DJ Conner on a (Q&A) Interview with Orlando.

Johnny Orlando: albums, songs, playlists | Listen on Deezer

Orlando has always produced a solo project throughout the entirety of “The Ride”. “Its really just a stream of consciousness from when i was coming out of a relationship and at my lowest. My sister Darian is kind of like an executive producer for my stuff. We write and work together really closely on the entire artist project, but she lets me be me as well,” said by Orlando himself.

With Johnny Orlando’s work evolving and changing within the seasons, he makes a promise to stay true to himself even if his taste may change within his songs. During a low part in his life, Orlando said, “of course I crave validation, but really I write because I used to just be so confused. I was confused about who I was and why I felt the way I did.” Though the main thing that inspires Orlando is nature, and the way that people interact with each other. Through the actions he chooses throughout his upcoming songs or possible add-ons to the “The Ride”, he will continue to push himself forward.